Conference Program Keynote Speakers Workshops and Tutorials Industry Panel Awards Competition Women in Engineering LuncheonTravel Information Hotel Social Events Gallery Sponsors and Exhibition
RAS Student Travel Grant Application
To be eligible, an applicant must be a Student member of IEEE Robotics and Automation Society with accepted CASE 2022 papers or abstracts and participate the conference In-Person in Mexico City. Applications are reviewed on a competitive basis.
The application deadline is July 30th.
The decisions are released on August 6th.
The award winners will receive an award cheque when they provide post conference documents completly, which include copy of passport, flight ticket and boarding pass, and student ID.
The following information should be provided in the application.
1. Basic information about the applicant
2. Basic information about the paper if the applicant will be a presenter
3. Resume/CV of the applicant
4. Estimated costs: registration, air, lodging, etc.
5. Proof of attendance (registration confirmation).
6. Advisor endorsement, which includes the advisor name and confirmation that the student will present the work at CASE 2022.
2. Click on "Create Account or Reset Password", provide your email, and "Submit" the form. You should receive an email with instructions to set a password.
3. After setting up your password, login at: https://apply2.org/ieee/apps/case_travelgrants/. Click on "Applicant View" to start the application and upload required documents.
Copyright © 2022 CASE