Conference Program Keynote Speakers Workshops and Tutorials Industry Panel Awards Competition Women in Engineering LuncheonTravel Information Hotel Social Events Gallery Sponsors and Exhibition
Registration > Registration Fees
Registration Fees (in US Dollars)
(1) All accepted papers (including Presentation Only paper and TASE Contributions) must pay a FULL registration fee (in-person or on-line) by June 25, 2022, otherwise they will be considered withdrawn.
(2) Student registration can be used to attend the conference but CANNOT be used for the publication of accepted papers.
(3) Each IN-PERSON registration can upload up to two accepted papers, the second paper needs half registration fee (member $325, nonmember $375).
(4) Each ON-LINE registration fee can only upload one accepted paper.
(5) Extra Page Charge (over 6 pages) is $200/page.
(6) IEEE Member must be checked with member number provided.
(7) Student attendees must provide a copy of their student ID or a letter from the related Department Head/Chair stating that the attendee is a full time student.
(8) The authors in China are encouraged to attend the conference at Satellite in Chengdu China and registered "In Person" mode.
(9) IN-PERSON registration fees will cover access to all planned conference sessions including workshops, proceedings, coffee breaks, 3 lunchs, welcome reception, banquet dinner, and Farewell reception.
There will be no refunds to the authors.
Paid registrants (non-authors) who cannot attend are entitled to a refund of 50% of the registration fee if a request is received in writing by July 15, 2022. There will be no refunds after that date.
Copyright © 2022 CASE