Submissions > Paper Submission
- We strongly recommend to use the set of IEEE templates (please click here). Please be aware that PaperCept accepts only US-Letter format.
- Regular papers can be submitted with a length of 6-8 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
- Special session papers: After special session proposals are approved, papers may be submitted to the special sessions and should conform to the formatting and electronic submission guidelines of regular papers. Special session papers will undergo the same review process as regular papers.
Note: There is a "Special Session Presentation-Only " option. Only a two-page abstract is required. An accepted Special Session Presentation-Only will be listed in the final program but will not appear in IEEE Xplore.
- Work in progress and Industry papers can be submitted with a maximal length of 4 pages. Note that this category is especially useful for late breaking results or industry submissions. These papers will be included in the printed conference program, but not in IEEE Xplore. For uploading on PaperCept, please refer to Presentation Only Papers. For Industrial Papers at least one of the authors must be from industry.
- All papers must adhere to the IEEE style and will be peer-reviewed.
- PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 3 Mb. See guidelines on manuscript preparation at IEEE.
The submission is now open through PaperCept, please see the following link: http://ras.papercept.net/
Full papers are to be submitted.
You can find information on the required template at: http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/support.php
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting papers:
1. Create an account: go to https://ras.papercept.net/, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors’ PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
2. Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word. Use these templates/style files to create a paper and save in PDF format.
3. Upload the paper: go to https://ras.papercept.net/ and click on “submit a contribution to CASE 2021″. Click an appropriate link to submit a regular paper, a special session paper, or a presentation only paper. For special session paper submissions, please get a special session code either from special session organizers or from the “Accepted Special Sessions” page of this website.
4. Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all authors’ PINs created in Step 1.